The Enviro Bamboo Platform Bed
combines modern style with sustainable furniture style. A luxurious yet simple bed frame with headboard perfectly coordinates with the matching nightstand, dresser, and chest. Ample storage and a simple design make this set a welcome addition to any home. For sustainable furniture complete with style choose the Enviro bamboo platform bed. Available in Carmelized and Dark Chocolate finish.
Reasons to Buy Bamboo:
Bamboo is one of the earth's fastest growing plants and can grow to complete maturity in just 5 years or less making it one of the most sustainable materials on earth. There are more than 1200 bamboo species found around the world each with a wide variety of attributes and applications. To create this collection of furniture we only use Moso Bamboo (Phyllostancys Pubescens) due to its hardness, durable, stability. When it comes to quality, sustainable furniture Moso Bamboo is second to none.
To make our furniture we only use mature Moso bamboo that is at least 5 years old to ensure the durability. Our Classic bamboo is 20% harder than Oak, and our Exotic bamboo is 100% harder than Red Oak. The result is durable furniture designed to resist scratches and dents.
The Manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser the furniture you purchase from us will be free of factory defects in construction and workmanship for six months from the date of delivery.
The Manufacturer at its option will repair, replace or refund the cost you paid us for any defective merchandise within the terms of this warranty. This warranty applies under conditions of normal use. This warranty does not cover:
1) wear or color fastness of fabrics or covers unless separately warranted by the manufacturer;
2) defects caused by improper assembly or disassembly;
3) defects occurring after purchase due to product modification, intentional or accidental damage, damage from misuse, abuse, negligence or exposure to the elements:
4) defects occurring due to not follow Care and Maintain Instruction provide by The Manufacturer; 5) cosmetic damage;
6) labor, assembly costs or freight charges;
7) furniture used in commercial settings or rental basis;
8) merchandise sold as is or clearance.
Except as provided herein, The Manufacturer shall have no liability or responsibility to the purchaser or any other person or entity with respect to any liability, loss or damage caused directly or indirectly by use of the product, including, but not limited to, any incidental or consequential damages.
Because of the packaging used on this product line we cannot use our typical in Home Assembly Carrier. Instead we use a LTL carrier that will deliver this product to your home. The freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment at your convenience. Minor assembly is required.